Two Words...Woo Hoo! Maybe that's one word, but who really cares. It's Spring Break!
The craziest Spring Break memory I have is gas only costing $.88/gal. Now, that wasn't crazy then, but it sure is now! It cost $12 to fill up my Ford Explorer. 12 years and a couple cars later it now costs over $50 to fill up my Equinox. How do college kids still afford road trips?
I am so not keeping up with this blog like I originally planned. I have so much to write about and no time to write about it. But now its Spring Break, woohoo, and there is some catching up to do. So prepare yourselves for the onslaught. There is much to be said about sweating, shacks, and the joy of teaching. I will not in any way go off like that teacher up north, because finally, at the age of 30, I am a good decision maker and I like my job. That said, bless her heart, I understand.
Spring Break! Woohoo!
No comments:
Post a Comment