Wednesday, March 19, 2014

What I Could Have Blogged About

It has been a very long time since I last posted anything on this blog.  Plenty of things have happened that I definitely could have shared.  Too be honest...I'm a little lazy.

If I was a good blogger, these would have been the blog topics that you would have read about.
  • What To Expect When You Are No Longer Expecting
  • Why Pinterest Makes Me Hate My Closet
  • The Counterfeit Cowgirl Does Counterfeit CrossFit
  • Corsica, Take Me Away
  • That's Not a Sprain
  • Concussion Me This
  • Baby On a Plane
  • On Mondays We Drink Jack
  • Lost Provence
  • The Truck That Got Away
  • I Want To Shoot the Sheriff
  • It's a Jungle Out There
  • Are You Done Yet?
  • Now Showing: Someecards
  • That Time I Became A Vegetarian
  • Beans Over the Bachelor
  • So You Take Gymnastics, Huh?
  • Mothers Gone Crazy
  • Blame It On The Hurricane, Yeah Yeah
  • The Grand Entry Should Make a Grand Exit
  • Sienna The Snot Fountain
  • Senioritis
  • Loss of Privilege at Costco
  • This Is Why I Snapchat
  • But a Buccaneer Is Kinda Like a Pirate
Rather than give up something for Lent (That Time I Became A Vegetarian), I have decided to do something instead.  That something being writing on this blog.  Yes, I realize I am two weeks behind.  Yes, I will add two weeks just to make it fair to those of you who are good Catholics.

Any takers on how many of these posts will make it?  Any titles that sound the most intriguing?



No comments:

Post a Comment